Eckville Country Gospel Weekend - Celebrating 11 years
- Eckville Community Centre
- Sept 9,10 & 11
- Friday night 5:30-9 pm
- Sat 1 pm to 9:30 pm
- Sunday 10:30 – 6 pm
- Admission: $20/Day or $35./Weekend
- My performance is 6 pm Friday night
I hope to see you there!!
- For additional info call 403-391-1397
Oct 20 2016 - I will be performing again this year for the Innocence Lost Foundation Gala in Vancouver, BC.
I attended the Country Gospel Music Association Conference in Drayton Valley in June, introducing the association to my original country gospel music. Good times.
new radio station in Australia has requested my music for their listening audience.
Oct 10 2015 Debbie performed at the "Trading a gun for a guitar" fundrasing event in Vancouver BC
Sept 12 Debbie performed at the Eckville Country Gospel Weekend
April 24 2015 @ 5pm Debbie performed at the Peter Lougheed Community Center Arena in Rimbey for the Rimbey Expo
- Dec 12 - Christmas Concert at the Rimbey Manor for residents and family.
- Oct. 18 - United Church Gospel Concert - Rimbey, Alberta
- Sept. 6 - Blackfalds Country Gospel Weekend
- Aug. 23 - Mountain Shadow Music Festival, 3:15 pm, Cochrane, Alberta
- Alberta’s Men and Women of Country Music,
- Aug 15 - Daines Friends and Heroes Country Music Pick-nic, 6:30 pm, Daines Ranch and Rodeo Grounds, Innisfail, Alberta
- May 10, 2014, Hoadley Hall, Hoadley
- A Tender Country Christmas at the United Church in Rimbey
- Concert in Sylvan Lake, Aug 24, 2013
- Double concert dinner show at Grandview Stage Resort with Allen Christie, Aug 23, 2013
- Ivan Daines Country Pick-nic, Innisfail, Aug 9, 2013
- Market on Main, Rocky Mnt House, Aug 1, 2013
- Ponoka Stampede June 28-July 1, 2013
- Ponoka Canada Day IGA July 1, 2013
- Rimbey My Special Teas July 10, 2013
- Calgary Stampede July 14, 2013
- Concert in the Park, Hope, BC, 2012
- Concert in the Park, Agassiz, BC, 2012
- House of James concert 2011
- Rockin' River Music Festival in Mission, BC, 2010
- Private concert for a VIP
- Gospel Concert Hope, BC, 2010
- Paralympic Torch Relay Celebrations, 2010
- Hope United Church Easter Service, 2010
- Sylvia's 6th Annual Jamboree, Quesnel, BC, 2009
- Merritt Mountain Music Festival, BC, 2009
- Abbotsford Agri-fair, BC, 2009
- Christmas Concert in Hope, 2008
And many other events...
- CRS 39, Nashville
- Musicfest, Nashville
- BB Kings, Nashville
- Tootsies. Nashville
- ICM, Nashville -4 performances to date
- Bluebird Cafe, Nashville -3 performances to date
- Music Industry Professional Showcase, Nashville
- Cottonwood Festival, Fort St James
- Christmas for the Homeless, Vancouver - 5 consecutive years
Country Artist Debbie Bergeron is "Gone" Over Seas as published in the American Country Countdown.
Source: American Country Countdown
Country recording artist Debbie Bergeron has done well in Europe with her debut release, self-penned single "Everything Is Gone" on Hillcrest Records. Debbie's single was added at #20 in Melbourne Australia and had skyrocketed up to #3. Reviews came in saying, "She's the real thing".
Reviews of the new She Drives CD have been written in Holland, France and Germany. The Country Jukebox for Country Circle in Germany is circulated through Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Country Music In Britain- She Drives is the third Cd released by Canadian singer/songwriter Debbie Bergeron. Ten tracks all written by Debbie. The powerful opening track, "Everything is Gone" is being played on radio across Europe. A warning to all guys - she is tired of waiting for her man coming home and moves out and he finds Everything Is Gone (she even took the dog) - you can feel the anger. I can hear Reba singing this one. The tempo drops to the haunting sounds of Lone Rider the lonely cowboy thinking back on his life of not wanting to be tied down. Ten tracks taking you through various emotion of woman /man relations My Heart's Not In It she is with the wrong man to the catchy Ring Ring Telephone Ring - they have a fight and finally she puts her pride aside and gives him a call and leaves a message but why doesn't he ring back the final track and title track She Drives - it's Friday night, he comes home drunk but she cannot fight the demon in him anymore so She Drives. Every track is top quality backed by top musicians, some lovely dobro and mandolin, and Debbie's powerful clear vocals this is the best CD I have heard for a long time.
A station in Austria has been playing Debbie's music since she released her debut CD, Makin' A Connection. They support all three albums.
Debbie is very appreciative of all the support from the stations in all the countries that are playing her music.
At home in British Columbia, Debbie was asked to write a song for a fundraising project for the Jack F. Boyda Foundation which was to benefit people living with learning disabilities.